Edward's Meadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat with fellow Twihards about your favorite book/movie series and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting to Know You

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Getting to Know You Empty
PostSubject: Getting to Know You   Getting to Know You EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:06 am

New to the forum? Tell us a bit about yourself here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.edwardsmeadow.com
Emi

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know You   Getting to Know You EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:54 am

Heya! Very Happy Its nice to finally join a fanclub of my most favourit book saga (BTW, i prefer the books to the movies, though i've seen the three of them. i think the books are more detailed and wraps me up into its dazzling world.)
i'm not gonna fake anything now (by faking, i mean RPG) and so guys, my name's Emi. Hope i can make loads of friends here those who are twilighters just like me!! Smile
For starters, let me tell everyone who visits this page about my likings (only related to twilight, since this is the topic)
i like the book BREAKING DAWN best!!! Very Happy
Twilight and Eclipse come after that.
And i try to avoid reading New Moon twice, except the last part.
this was it in brief. but i do like to mention that i'm looking forward to the release of midnight sun, and i always curse the person who caused the leak, and have read the partial draft on SMeyer's official webpage.
Back to top Go down
honeybea

PostSubject: hi all   Getting to Know You EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:11 am

hi all my name is honeybea i'm new to the site but not to twilight. i had read the first three books in the twilight saga a year ago and am just now reading Breaking Dawn, or actually I just finished it, and i am blown away! Twilight has to be the best book, by far, cause it starts off the story, and I am a crazy-mad Edward fan and it's when they first meet, but coming soon after is Breaking Dawn. So much fun to read, i loved all the twists and turns.
As you can probably tell i am completely and utterly obsessed with twilight and edward. i have seen the movies countless times, read the first three books several times, listen to the music constantly, it's stuck in my playlist, and i even write fan fiction. Totally obsessed! (LOL)
Besides Twilight and Edward, I enjoy reading about supernatural beings and dragons, and divination. Very nice to meet you all and hopefully i will be talking to you all again soon.

shade and sweet water,

honeybea
Back to top Go down
Alice Tanner

PostSubject: Introduction   Getting to Know You EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:14 pm

Hi everyone,

There aren't a lot of messages in here so I doubt that anyone will read this, but let's give it a try anyway.
I'm Alice, a twilight lover since I read New Moon more then 7 years ago (wow, that's a long time).
I'm twentytwo years old but I don't care. I love the books and I will continue loving them.
So I hope people still chat on this site, it would be fun ^^

Love, Alice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know You   Getting to Know You Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to Know You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Edward's Meadow Forum :: Welcome! :: If You're New, Click Here-
Jump to: